|Royal Mail||Royal Mail Tracked||Courier|
|£0 - £39.99||£3.99||£4.99||£9.95|
Republic of Ireland
|Royal Mail||Royal Mail Tracked||Courier|
|£0 - £150||£8.99||£12.99||£18.99|
|£0 - £150||£14.99||£24.99||£34.99|
|£150 - £300||£24.99||£34.99||£44.99|
Rest of The World
|USA & Canada||Rest of the World|
|£0 - £30||£29.99||£27.99|
|£30 - £150||£44.99||£44.99|
|£150 - £300||£69.99||£64.99|
|£300 - £500||£99.99||£99.99|
Note: Occasionally, large or particularly heavy / bulky orders can fall outside these general rules and we may be required to get a bespoke quote for shipping which may exceed what our website has charged. In these circumstances, we will contact you with the revised shipping amount.
We are happy to accept orders from outside the UK Mainland.
All orders are processed straight away, if ordered before 3:00pm on a working day. Most in stock orders are delivered within 1 - 2 working days in the UK Mainland. Made to order items such as screens / bodywork / headlight covers typically take 7-14 days to manufacture but can take up to 28 days during busy periods.
Most orders are shipped via DPD or Royal Mail in the UK and Europe, tracking will always be sent to you once we have any tracking details.
What happens if I'm not in to accept my delivery?
Most of our items are shipped via DPD courier network, if you are not in when these are delivered, 2 further attempts will be made on consecutive days (not weekends) and then the item will be stored at the local depot for 1 week before being returned to us. If the parcel is returned to us after these 3 attempts (and a week waiting at your local depot) we will make every effort to get it redelivered however you are responsible for the cost of the redelivery.
If you provide us with a mobile number / email address, DPD will also text / email tracking details, via this you can also select different delivery options, e.g leave in a safe place, deliver to a neighbour.
If you've selected 'Royal Mail Signed For' delivery, a card should be posted through letterbox to advise of a failed delivery and give a re-delivery date or a phone number to contact to arrange delivery at your convenience.
What happens if I don't receive my order?
If your order has not arrived within a reasonable time frame (3-5 days for normal orders or up to 28 days for bodywork) then please contact us by email or on 01978 282000.
Please ensure you let us know as soon as possible if something has not arrived or been lost in transit as we are unable to track / trace items after 14 days of shipment.
Some international orders may be subject to customs and duty fees as defined by the country of import. Customs and duty fees are not included in your Fast Bike Bits order and / or shipping total. Fast Bike Bits is not responsible for fees associated with import. All fees must be paid by the parcel recipient.
Returns / Exchanges
Please contact us within 14 days of delivery in order to enquire about a return request. Once a return request is granted you will be given a returns number, please include this noted inside the return. If your item is faulty, please refer to our warranty section.
- Returns shipping will not be covered by us and must be arranged by the buyer.
- FBB is only responsible for carriage in one direction of transit, any damage that occurs while in transit to FBB will not be covered by us and we may refuse the return.
- FBB will not accept any return without a returns number, this must be noted inside the return.
- Goods must be returned complete and in original packaging, in the same condition as sent, if the item is returned in either damaged or non original packaging, we may charge a fee or refuse the return.
- Goods packaging must not be written on or marked, this will result in a repackaging fee or refusal of the parcel, please note any address on a label attached to the packaging. Do not write on or mark packaging / products.
- Using excessive tape on a package will most likely damage the packaging when returned, this will result in a fee or refusal of the parcel, we recommend using parcel tape (clear or brown) and not using duct / cloth tape.
- If products or packaging is visibly damaged on return arrival, it will be refused or a fee will apply, depending on the damage.
- We reserve the right to refuse / return a package or charge a restocking fee when returns are returned to us after 14 days.
Cancellation of your order
- Cancellation of orders can be requested before 2:30pm on the day of purchase, although we can not guarantee the order will be cancelled.
- Bodywork orders can not be cancelled after ordering as they are made to order.
- Once your order is dispatched with the courier we can not cancel the order or make any changes (e.g add / remove products or change of address).
- If you need to cancel your order once it has already been dispatched then you will need to start a return process, please refer to our returns section.
Changes to your order
- Changes to your order can be requested before 2:30pm on the day of purchase, although we can not guarantee the order will be changed.
- Changes can not be made to bodywork items after ordering, due to being made to order.
- Once your order is dispatched with the courier we can not make any changes (e.g add / remove products or change of address).
- If you have any issues with any products sold by us then please contact us as soon as possible via email or phone, from this we can assess if the issue is a warranty issue or not. Please note, we may require photos / videos of the issues in some cases.
- Depending on the issue we may need you to return the item to us for further inspection. Return shipping must be covered by the customer and if a fault is found, the return shipping will be refunded (up to £12.99).
- In warranty cases, we recommend shipping products back to us in original packaging, however if this is no longer available then the customer is responsible for sourcing appropriate packaging for the return, FBB is not responsible for return transit damage.
- Warranty returns require a returns number, once given this please note in on a piece of paper and add it in with the warranty return, without this number we will not be able to identify the buyer and this may prolong warranty periods.
- If an issue is found we may offer a repair, replacement or refund, depending on the issue or product.
If you need to reach us, you can contact us here or call 01978 282000 or write to us.
Our customer service number (01978 282000) is manned during hours (08:30 - 17:30 GMT) Monday to Friday.
If we're not available to take your call, please leave us a message on our answering system.
Fastbikebits.com is completely dedicated to your total satisfaction. If you have any suggestions or comments please contact us.